PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER - INSURANCE INDUSTRY
HR World on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Project Management Officer who will be responsible for the maintenance of defined project management framework to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Support development of business requirements to meet their strategic objectives, including assistance in the development of business cases and ajira project charters / project initiation documents for the related projects including the comprehensive project plan.
- Define scope and plan the project and agree structure and deliverables based on the agreed/signed off business requirements
- Prepare and agree detailed project responsibilities and deliverables as per the governance structure including onboarding of vendors with appropriate contractual terms.
- Manage and lead the Project team to deliver projects in-country.
- Establish and maintain the correct structures to control and monitor the initiation, progress and delivery of the project and comply with the correct structures in line with Project Management Methodology
- Actively participate in all phases and activities of the project and provide specialist guidance to the project team
- Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, IT or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification / MSP certification (Foundation and/or Practitioner)
- Strong Analytical and time Management skills.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in Project Management
- Experience in successfully leading a team preferably cross-functional team
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com before 15th February 2022