HR World limited on behalf of our reputable client in manufacturing industry we are looking for an Accountant to manage all the accounting activities.
- Preparing accounts, tax payments and returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and ajira risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Keeping account books and systems up to date
- Preparing invoices and issuing EFD receipts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Accountancy
- 2 years' experience as an Accountant in FMCG
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills .
- Good knowledge on using accounting softwares
*Interested candidates may send their CV (Ms Word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th April 2022*