WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
The Head of Human Resources guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for Mobisol Tanzania. This includes legal and administrative aspects, recruitment, as well as the support and development of our currently around 500 employees.
- Preparing and executing an efficient and thought-through HR strategy with clear focus areas
- Ensuring up-to-date contracts and files, accurate payroll, budget compliance and adherence to company policies and labor law
- Establishing, implementing and updating HR processes, e.g. on disciplinary matters and recruitment
- Managing the HR team of 3 officers through regular meetings, continuous feedback, and coaching
- Taking charge of staff planning, timely hiring and the establishment of a salary scale
- Working closely with the Talent team to incorporate training and development initiatives and an appropriate performance management system
- Serving as key contact for staff queries; consulting, motivating and supporting individual employees for maximum retention
- Regular reporting to the Chief Board on vacancies, performance management, absences, staff retention and updates on HR policies
- Strong understanding of Tanzanian labor law
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in an HR management position; ideally in an organization with 150+ employees
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor junior colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swahili
- Positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strive for high-quality outcomes, especially with regards to documentation
- Willingness to live in Arusha, and to travel nationally
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with a strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please apply by clicking on the "Apply" button on this page.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
More Jobs From This Company