Job Title: Marketing Executives
Reports to: Sales Lead
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Understanding the product and customer profile
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Maximising profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach customers, communicate the value proposition of the product and influence purchase of product.
- Provide monthly product updates to management
- Undertake any other lawful tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Marketing, Bussiness Administration or related field
- 2-3 years working experience
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literate, English&Swahili language.
- A good team player with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Understanding spare tools&spare parts is an added advantage.
Mode of Application
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV (max 4 pages) including a cover letter and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20th February 2019
More Jobs From This Company