Are you looking to start or build your sales career? Do you have a strong interest in learning and applying your knowledge to bring positive change to people’s lives? Are you target driven, self-motivated and won’t take no for an answer? If you've answered yes to these questions then please join us and achieve your potential selling amazing products for a great company with a fun culture!
- Closing quality sales by conducting outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Conducting follow-up calls with new and existing customers, in line with Mobisol guidelines and policies
- Building strong, lasting customer relationships, and achieving repeat sales as a result of these relationships
- Maintaining accurate call logs and reporting of quality sales leads, as well as daily and monthly sales reporting
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets as assigned by the supervisor and assist the team to reach its objectives
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales or other business related subjects
- At least one (1) year experience in Sales field
- Experience in Telesales or call center will an added advantage
- Open to work in a flexible and creative work environment with fast-evolving operations
- Ability to persuade and negotiate with customers with the focus on closing sales deals
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both in English and Swahili
- Able work in different shifts as assigned by the supervisor
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the ajira off-grid energy market with a strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a wonderful global community, you will receive an attractive benefits package with direct participation in the success of our company.