TANESCO Savings and Credit Co-operative Society was established in 1968 and registered under the Co-operative Societies Act No 17 of 1968 with registration number No 1843. TANESCO SACCOS is a licensed SACCOS with no. TCDC.022.0001.2018
TANESCO SACCOS opened up a common bond to attract members from public and private institutions.
The SACCOS is located at the Head Office in Dar es Salaam serving member over the country. The core business of the Society is to mobilize savings, provide credit and other value-added services to its members. At this end, TANESCO SACCOS would like to recruit competent employees to fill the following vacant posts.
TANESCO SACCOS is an equal opportunity employer and thus encourages all to apply.
Job Title: LOAN OFFICER – One post
- Implement credit policies and procedures pertaining to appraisal and approval of the loan
- Ensure prompt response to members’ inquiries pertaining to credit and proper communication thereon.
- Formulate, implement and review preventive, detective and corrective internal controls pertaining to the credit function
- Prepare periodical loans reconciliation report.
- Respond queries relating to loan
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the supervisor
- First Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institution of higher education
- At least two years working experiences as a Loan officer
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English and Kiswahili both oral and Written) and keen attention to details.
- Computer literacy – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Access & Internet
- Demonstration of high ethical values
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates. Terms of employment are performance-based contract
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications and conditions may submit their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), with email address, telephone number, copies of relevant certificates/testimonials, and address of at least two referees. The applications should be addressed to:
More Jobs From This Company
P.O. BOX 54231, DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing date is 22 March, 2019.