Mantrac Tanzania is the authorized Cat dealer in Tanzania, distributing and supporting the full range of Cat products. We are proud to supply the best equipment to the most demanding industries and aim to keep your equipment running at peak productivity.
Mantrac Tanzania is not only a supplier but also a solution provider, we offer integrated business solutions backed by technical expertise and local knowledge.
A vacancy exists in the Machine Sales department:
Position: Technical Support Technician (1 position)
: Diploma in Electromechanical or Mechanical Engineering Experience
: Minimum 1-year experience as a Heavy Duty Technician
: Discretion Ability to speak and write the English language, Good timekeeping,
Safety awareness Willing to work according to the needs of the business, Self-starter Location
: Dar es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, troubleshoot and minor repair on Caterpillar new, used and rental machines.
- To perform walk around inspection for the new, rental and used machine once received at the yard and provide inspection reports.
- Arranging all equipment deliveries according to CAT guidelines.
- Responsible for all bonded warehouse operation in collaboration with internal logistic team.
- To carry out check-in and check-out process & PDI for rental, used and new construction equipment’s.
- To perform after repair quality-checks by making sure all approved repairs have been conducted accordingly and reports all deviations including used and unused parts.
- To attend customer queries regarding machine technical faults related to warranty, troubleshooting and to perform onsite machine minor repairs.
- Responsible with all delivered machines warranty and guarantees.
- Attend all required and mandatory CAT technical trainings.
- Preparing specifications and provide product training to the sales team.
- Any other Ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Applications who are interested should apply through below address:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 9262
Dar es Salaam.
The Closing date for applications will be 17th May, 2019.
More Jobs From This Company