IMMMA Advocates is one of the active law firms in the United Republic of Tanzania, with a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers wording on various areas of practice. IMMMA Advocates is also a member of DLA Piper Africa, a Swiss Verein whose members are comprised of independent law firms in Africa working with DLA Piper. IMMMA is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people across our practice and business services groups. Our continued success relies on our ability to provide a supportive, inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in supporting the delivery of outstanding services to our clients.
With the above view, IMMMA Advocates offers a career opportunity to lawyers, graduates and business support professionals to experience the law in a practical way while enhancing their skills, knowledge and identify potential and promising candidates who can become entrenched as part of the global firm.
Therefore, we are looking for the competent individuals to fill the below vacancies
ASSOCIATE TRAINEES -4 POSITIONS
Successful candidates will be offered a position of associate trainee for a maximum period of two years subject to annual professional performance evaluation that may entitle a successful associate trainee to qualify as full associate. As associate trainee, a qualified candidate shall be responsible for undertaking of legal assignments that may include but are not limited to;
1. drafting and issuing legal memorandum and opinion;
2. reviewing of various legal briefs as requested and instructed by clients;
3. drafting of pleadings and any other court documents;
4, assisting and advising clients on companies’ incorporation, filing of annual returns and tax returns;
5. making follow ups at various registries;
6. preparing and disseminating various reports to clients on monthly or quarterly as/when they may be required by clients:
7. preparing presentations on legal topics affecting clients due to changes in laws or practical development in the law in the country;
8. preparing legal alerts to clients on matters that you have participated or conversant with;
9. assisting partners and senior associates on matters that are ongoing in courts and or tribunals, both local and international; and
10. attend to other duties as shall be assigned by the supervising partners from time to time.
If you meet these qualifications and ready to take the challenges of this highly demanding profession, please submit your application together with copies of your certified certificates, your curriculum vitae and names of two professional referees to the addressee below: –
More Jobs From This CompanyThe Managing Partner,IMMMA Advocates,IMMMA House,Plot No. 357, United Nations Road – Upanga,P.O. Box 72484DAR ES SALAAMOr via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org