Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Department: Corporate Sales Department
To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Corporate Sales Department by coordinate and cooperate within the department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the Corporate Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the corporate sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge corporate sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyse the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
- Support work of delivery, goods provides, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates to achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within the expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to the Sales Director immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to provide outstanding channel sales, corporation sales, and direct sales.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge
- Possess good communications and analytical skills – English and Swahili
- Good manager of people and tasks
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to the work force.
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer Literacy
- Possess a Bachelor or Master degree from a recognized university with not less than 5 years ajira related work experience about sales or markets with 3 years serving in a managerial position
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From This Company