Young Africans Sports Club is a fully-fledged Sports Institution and dully registered with National Sports Council registration. The Headquarters of the Club is located at a junction of Jangwani/Twiga Streets in llala District, Dar es Salaam.
As a registered sports club. Young Africans SC is entitled to institute and administer various sports teams and or groups in different sports and games disciplines. Currently, the club administers the men and women football teams and it is a registered member of the Tanzania Football Federation (TFF).
The Club would like to express its intention to fill some management and administrative positions so to align with the TFF regulations and to support the Club administrative structure. Therefore, the Club would like to invite suitable applicants to fill the following posts:
The Competitions Director will be responsible for all national and international competitions except youth and women competitions. Shall be reporting to the General Secretary.
- Responsible for management of all national and international competitions save for youth and women competitions. This will include:
- Fixtures and draws
- Logistics – travel and accommodation
- Plaver eligibility
- Referees in cooperation with the referees and Technical Development department
- Local organizing committees at the playing venues
- Competitions rules and regulations
- Development of existing and new competitions
- Competition budgets (in cooperation with the finance department)
- Liaise with regional football bodies regarding local competitions to ensure quality of local competitions
- Fixture scheduling and Including rescheduling in exceptional circumstances
- Players registration
- Transfer ot players
- Disciplinary system
- Compliance with competition rules
- In charge of the decisions of the competitions committee
- Responsible for match officials for the international fixtures
- Compliance of venues to set standards for all national and international fixtures
- Responsible for developing competitions to ensure a full season of competitive football
- Designing and implementing other programmes for competitions development
- Ensuring total compliance of the Cub in all local and international competitions with the relevant regulations
- Monitoring the management and performance of all teams within the club and creating a conducive coaching infrastructure in collaboration with the Technical Committee
- Any other task as shall be assigned to him by the General Secretary
Required Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- From a football background as a former player, referee, coach or football administrator.
- At least five years in the field of football Administration and Management.
- Holder of a related bachelor’s degree in management and administration.
- Self-starter, independent, motivated and a good team player with a very strong personality.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
- Strong Good in interest both Swahili in sports, and especially English. Knowledge football. of other International viii. languages Good organization will be a planning added advantage. and leadership skills with high integrity.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are interested and you believe that you meet the required abilities and competencies for the roles advertised above, please send your application attaching the followings to the contacts below:
- Your current Cv, Birth Certificate, academic and professional credentials indicating your managerial achievements.
- Your letter of motivation, briefly explaining your interest in the position.
- A copy of your passport, OR National Identification (NIDA) OR Voters ID.
- A letter from your Ward Executive Officer (indicating your area of residence)
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 15th June 2019
Please send your application to E-mail: email@example.com or To
The General Secretary.
Young Africans Sports Club,
Dar es Salaam.
Young Africans Sports Club is an equal opportunity employer and devoted to creating a conducive working environment for every staff.
More Jobs From This Company