Reports to: Animation Coordinator, Head of Production Manages:n/a
We are looking for a forward-thinking STORYBOARD ARTIST to work with us to ensure quality of the content and products we create, turning a script into a compelling visual story that will then be used to make our beloved animated shows.
TO BE A MATCH, YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- A strong ability to interpret scripts into drawings and fill in the missing details to make a panel or shot come alive
- Strong drawing skills
- Self-motivation and a high level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner and make significant progress without direct supervision.
- Ownership of projects including debriefing with team members
- Experience or ability to learn how to use Storyboard Pro
- Flexibility in adjusting to new work-related requirements as they arise.
- Good time management and adherence to deadlines set
- Exemplifies Ubongoer’s principles.
SOME OF YOUR TASK WILL BE:
- Take Ubongo Kids and Akili and Me scripts and turn them into a compelling visual story: tell a great story through your drawings
- Ensure that all products move us toward ajira Ubongo’s vision of helping 440 million kids in Africa learn, and leverage their learning to change their lives.
Phew! You made it through that. The good thing is that there are also perks, like delicious healthy lunch at the office, health insurance, and you get to watch cartoons at work.
More Jobs From This Company