System Administrator: VAS
- Ensure systems and applications security.
- Manage systems capacity and performance.
- Manage the systems/applications configuration.
- Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
- Maintenance and support for VAS Applications.
- Day to day handling of systems such as USSD, Bulk Messaging, Mobile App and Middleware
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- IT Systems (App, OS & DB) administration
- TCP/IP Network administration
- Systems Monitoring & Analysis Tools
- Net development framework
- Java development Framework
- RDBMS Databases - MS SQL Server
- Windows Server, UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
More Jobs From This Company
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or ajira equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and applied thinking.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Databases, OS and application experience