Mkombozi Commercial Bank PLC (MKCB) is a fully fledged Commercial Bank established in 2009. The Bank has its registered offices in Dar es Salaam and has ten branches across the country. Four branches are located in Dar es Salaam, one branch in Moshi, Mwanza, Bukoba, Morogoro. Dodoma, and Iringa. The Bank is growing fast and operates on solid cooperate governance principles. To maintain the growth momentum, the Bank is seeking to recruit individuals who are energetic, resourceful, and focused with a strong track record of excellent performance from leading financial sector institutions to fill three senior officers’ vacancies.
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
Reporting to: Managing Director Duration: Fixed Term
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for developing, executing and managing commercial strategy and tactical business plan, considering the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities, and risk appetite;
- Responsible for strategic management, business development and profitability of applicable business units;
- Responsible for effective oversight functions on Bank Coverage and Relationship Management.
- Responsible for development and revision of Bank sales strategies including Management of Direct sales agents and Marketing
- Responsible for effective oversight and Lead functions on Product Development and re-engineering.
- Responsible for performance management of Branch Managers and other Business Team across the bank and other
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCES COMPETENCIES
- A Master’s degree in a Business-related field, especially Banking and Financial Institutions, or Corporate Finance and Investment or Business Economics, or Business Administration, or Accounting, or other related disciplines from recognized university or institution.
- Must be an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), or Certified Public Accountants (CPA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or other Business related international/national membership;
- At least 8 years’ experience at executive management level within growing banking and/or financial institution organization; with demonstrable positive experience in leadership and strategic management.
- Demonstrated record of growth and new business development experience;
- Excellent understanding of the commercial and financial services business; and Good financial management and reporting experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, risk and conflict management skills;
- Excellent people leadership and management skills;
- Self -driven and results-oriented, ability to work conscientiously independently, efficiently and effectively; High level of integrity and honesty;
- Proven record of creating and maintaining rewarding external relations
MKCB offers attractive, competitive and negotiable remuneration package and benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, you should send your CV with a cover letter either electronically to Lindam Group Limited firstname.lastname@example.org or by dispatch or through the post in the address below:
Lindam Group Limited,
06th Floor, Tanzanite Park, Plot 38, New Bagamoyo Road, P.O. Box 34023, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
CLOSING DATE: 27th July 2019
More Jobs From This Company