Position: Assistant Accountant (Re-Advertised)
Reports to: Branch Supervisor
Deadline: 31st August, 2019
Role Purpose statement:
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts
- Preparing annual budgets
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Team Player
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Presentable
- Smart presentable appearance
- Friendly personality and ability to engage customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Diploma in Accounting and financing
- Certification in relevant computer applications
- Experience in delivering service in a demanding customer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages
- Experience in related ajira field will be an added advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Gross Pay (Gross Salary & Bonus) ranges TZS 350,000 -TZS 600,000 per month subject to taxes, duties and other statutory deductions.
The successful candidate recruited outside workstation will be entitled to the transportation of personal effects to the maximum of his/her entry salary point and fare to the new station for himself/herself.
1-year Renewable contract after completion of 3 months probationary period
More Jobs From This Company