We have an immediate requirement for an experienced, motivated and professional Assistant Stores Manager. If you are a dedicated and professional and experienced in warehouse/inventory & supply chain management, we would like to hear from you;
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- University degree preferred
- At least 5 years warehouse/inventory management experience as Supervisor or Manager
- Previous experience in mining companies preferred, but not essential. Would suit a Stores senior supervisor, who wants to upgrade his skill levels.
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advance computer literacy, Accpac or other ERP stock control system essential, ajira including (Microsoft Office).
- Manage Inventory including daily transactions, stocktakes, transfers, stock holding.
- Ensure store area secured at all times.
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with company policy.
- Monthly reporting on Stores statics.
- Training staff and improving skill levels.
- Logistic and purchasing qualifications or experience preferred, but not essential.
Like to know more? Check out www.capdrill.com
More Jobs From This Company
How to Apply?
To apply Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org