HubNet is an IT company working to solve daily IT problems & manage IT operations of other businesses.
Generates sales leads, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products, solutions, and services, establishes and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after-sales
- Network with existing customers to maintain relationships and promote additional products, services and upgrades
- Carry out cold-calling in ajira order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Answers questions, describe benefits and discusses the pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and gears to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge IT Solutions and sales.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor & Degree in Business Management, Information Technology or Marketing
- Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales, Written and
- Verbal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work
- Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Technical Skill, Attention to Details.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From This Company
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.