We are looking for an Administrative Specialist to take over all the responsibilities of administration and logistic services in Celebi Tanzania in the station.
Ensures the continuous operation of the facility, administration, and logistic services conduct all administrative activities by conducting data entry and payment procedures for the smooth execution of all administrative action concerning administration and logistic services.
- Performs the facility, administration, and logistic works in accordance with the work program, ensures correction of the faults, takes any necessary measures, and notifies the manager of any matters that could not be resolved
- Provides the necessary coordination in order for the necessary facility, administration, and logistic service assessing the reports develops proposals regarding the preventive and corrective measures, and notifies the manager
- Ensures that the materials sent from the Head Office or purchased in bulk are stored at the determined standards, the stocks are tracked and distributed to the relevant persons/departments completely.
- Carries out the relations with the state authorities of the company (officials, customs, security, province, etc.) within the determined framework and ensures that any necessary permissions (obtaining apron plates, entry permits, etc.) are obtained.
- Provides supportive services to the supervisor for the elimination of malfunctions in the service building
- Follows up general maintenance, repair, and cleaning activities and supports for the implementation of those services
- Supports supervisors in the elimination of functions in the General Headquarters service building.
- Ensures that tea/coffee services, transport services, and catering (lunch, dinner, etc services are provided on time and correctly, controls demands by the personnel according to the budget, provides support for the needs to be met, and makes purchases with the approval of the Procurement Manager)
- Supports checking and controlling all utility bills (phone, electric), food, and stationery material invoices of General Headquarters building and departments.
- Provides support for the controlling that monthly food list of the catering firm that contractually supplies lunches, conforms with the personnel numbers and plans.
- Provides support for the procurement of needs for the General Headquarters Service building and the field (stationary materials, cleaning, etc.)
- Conducts research for all kinds of materials and fixtures.
- Supports for the monitoring of all vehicle insurance policies and insurance transactions and for conducting all necessary insurance transactions (following up necessary documents, automobile insurance, etc.)
- Supports monitoring and realization of financial responsibility insurance policies for subcontracted vehicles according to demands made by the departments.
- Monitors and follows up monthly payment transactions for departments that the company benefits from paid services
- Follows payment transactions for the xeroxing, utility, lunch, catering, printing, cleaning materials, cargo, and courier ajira service invoices of building
- Acts appropriately in terms of representing the company to third parties in terms of presentation, image, behavior, and attitude in line with company vision, policy, and principles
Know-How & Experiences
More Jobs From This Company
- Minimum Bachelor degree graduation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Min 5 years of Administrative and Logistics experience background
- It’s preferable to have several years of exposure to similar industries, e.g. ground handling services, cargo services, etc.,
- Knowledge about the International Working Standards
- It’s preferable to have a professional compliance qualification
- Ability to take ownership of a project/task,
- Good command of MS Office applications,