MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Provide procurement support to the Unilever East Africa plantations team.
- To support the procurement organization to meet goals and objectives in support to the overall Unilever strategy.
- Support development and implementation of Unilever procurement strategies and policies portfolio
- To support deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- Support Procurement ajira Manager with the tendering process and the subsequent analysis
- To be custodian of the team material/service and project databases
- Support the financial analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis
- Support the periodic Executive Summary for the Team by consolidating and reporting various KPIs (e.g. VIP, Commodity Effect, Portfolio and Market updates, Payment Terms Tracker, BDOC, Sustainability, Supplier Performance)
- To support the management and maintenance of supplier relationships
- At least 8 years experience in procurement from FMCG/Agricultural sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field
- Must be willing to be based in Mufindi, Tanzania or Kericho, Kenya
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Kazi Nyingine Kutoka Kampuni hii