Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Foreman Shaft & Infrastructure Electrical and Instrumentation to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mining Maintenance Superintendent
Work Schedule: Forty-Two (42) Days On / Twenty-One (21) Days Off
Duration: 2 Years
- To ensure that work done is accordance with Tanzanian mining regulations and established SOP
- To monitor the progress of daily activates and production target achieved
- To rectify any identified challenges that limit productivity
- Lead and direct shaft operation to adhere to shaft strategies, budget, plans and safety standards
- Provide leadership and support to ensure that employees comply with safety standards
- Create a working environment, which ensures that employees gain new skills and achieve their full potential by developing and implementing effective mentoring programs
- Work directly with the crew and ensure that Barrick business objectives and safety, health & environmental policies are achieved
- Report daily progress to the shaft engineer (Superintendent)
- Participation in all applicable safety toolbox and prestart meetings
- To ensure shaft procedures and maintenance schedules are followed
- Participate in a formal Engineering Training program to for Tanzanian artisan on-site training
- Ordinary secondary education
- Artisan Trade Certificate
- Appropriate winder and electrical training certificate for winders
- Valid driving license
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Electrical F/M in the Mining Industry. Winding plants, Fridge plant; Crushers, Compressors, Backfill plants
- Underground shaft safety devices
- Underground shaft pumping systems
- Experience in shaft operating operation
- On hand knowledge to work on winder “Safe Winder” and Winder PLC
- Winder Silicon Control Rectifiers and Winder motors control drives
- Winder Safety devices
- Setting of winder safety settings
- AC to DC drives Fault-finding
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both report writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your ajira CV in this format CV - YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “FOREMAN SHAFT &INFRASTRUCTURE E&I” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 10th February 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com
Kazi Nyingine Kutoka Kampuni hii