Credit Risk – Assistant Manager - ( Zanzibar) – Banking Industry
HR World Ltd on behalf of our reputable client in the banking industry, we are looking for an experienced Credit Risk Assistant Manager to maximize the bank’s risk-adjusted return by assisting to limit its credit risk exposure to within acceptable parameters
- As part ajira of the credit committee of the branch participate in the review of creditworthiness and risks associated with the potential business transactions with appropriate tools and models, to provide mitigants to identified risks
- analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on the highest risks accounts including recommendations for resolution
- check for credit viability on request for extended terms, and evaluate various adjustments or exception documents.
- Support the load remediation team to maintain bad debt and bad debt recovery exposures to within acceptable risk appetite levels conduct periodic stress test and scenario analysis, assessing the impact to the banks; credit portfolio and make appropriate recommendations to senior management for appropriate action
- Work closely with the credit recovery unit to proactively identify problem accounts and make a timely recommendation to senior management for remedial action support the loan remediation team, in negotiating workout plans and strategies for delinquent customers.
- review and analyze the delinquent portfolio to identify the key cause of factors and lessons, make recommendations to senior management for approval and track them to ensure adequate and timely closure.
- support the loan remediation team with respect to exposures requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinate collections with third-party contractors.
- monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusions, and recommendations, present findings to senior management, and suggest actions/ penalties to be taken when appropriate.
- provide advice to all stakeholders in the bank with respect to credit risk management policies, practices, and standards.
- prepare timely, comprehensive, and reliable credit risk reports to senior management and board on a monthly and quarterly basis for the benefits of senior management and the board with senior manager review and sign-offs
- attend bank meetings both internal external from time as may be requested by the BGDM.
- ensure that there are no losses on Income streams by accurately collecting facility fees, facilities commission, and other charges as for approval as contained in the system
- update request registers in relation to security documents received all released and sharing the same with business units periodically
- perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Degree in business administration, banking, or finance from a recognized university or a professional qualification in banking or credit
- sound experience of at least three years with the leading organization and familiarity with the bank's major development channels in trade Finance, export development, asset financing
Please send your details CV for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Deadline 29th November 2021 before 5 pm
More Jobs From This Company