DEPUTY FINANCE MANAGER
HR World on behalf of our reputable Client we are looking for a Deputy Finance Manager who will support the company’s financial planning and budgeting, as well as liaison with the Accounting team to analyze data and prepare accurate financial reports, payroll, and stock levels according to the companies financial policies and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Effective controlling of day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, payments, revenue collection and all other business transaction.
- Timely tax filling and compliance, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and strong controlling procedures for the company.
- Ensure accurate and complete customer and vendor reconciliation, reports issuance, and follow-up on reconciliation items.
- Liaise with Banks for business funding, effective cash management, FX risk mitigation and renewal of facilities, etc.
- Ensure timely and adequate insurance coverage for Company’s assets and risks.
- Manage the Year-end financial closing, External & Internal audits, and TRA audits.
- Provide due financial and related reports for management for appropriate actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or any other related field majoring in Accounting/Finance.
- Membership in ACCA/CPA or its equivalent.
- At least 5years’ experience in a similar position.
- High Level of integrity.
- Full knowledge of the local laws in the country.
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th May 2022.
More Jobs From This Company