LOCATION: KIROGOROGO, BUKOBA
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Mining Engineer to provide support and manage mining operations, create estimates for mining projects, design mines, and assist with mining equipment selection. They are primarily hired by mining companies and conglomerates to work full-time shifts, usually during daytime business hours.
- Assesing the commercial viability of new mining ventures
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Modelling or designing potential mine sites
- Preparing plans for mines, such as underground tunnels and shafts
- Working with specialist software to support planning programmes
- Overseeing major construction projects and ensuring that operations run smoothly
- Monitoring activities underground
- Overseeing staff activities, either in one site section or throughout an entire mine
- Ensuring the safety of mining equipment and assessing mine equipment supplies
- Establishing extraction systems
- Overseeing the health and safety of the site, particularly in relation to issues such as ventilation
- Planning for transition from surface to underground mining operations
- Providing consultancy and advice on mining and mineral extraction projects
- Filling in disused mine shafts
- Reclaiming mine sites
- Managing monthly budgets and keeping detailed records.
- Degree in one of the following subjects: civil engineering, geology, mining and quarry engineering, minerals surveying, mining and mineral engineering.
- 7 to 8 years of experience working in the same field.
- Working as part of a team, with the ability to manage and motivate people
- Project management
- Analytical problem solving
- Communication ajira and presentation
Interested candidates may send their to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2022