Position: Associate Consultant
Number required: 1
Are you an ambitious undergraduate or a professional a few years out of university? we are excited to have you explore our Associate Consultant (AC) role. As an Associate Consultant, you'll apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills in routine work execution. You'll ajira begin as a generalist and work side by side with senior consultants in the business.
- Competitive bid/proposal development
- Support consulting team in field execution (data gathering and analysis)
- Participate in Report Production and dissemination
- Assist with project management tasks and make recommendations to improve project management processes
- Manage the administrative requirements of the department
- Build a positive working relationships with clients and ensure client satisfaction
- Generating leads for acquiring new clients for the company, through analysis of local, regional, and international market opportunities Conducting research on emerging trends in the industry
- Cultivating relationships with stakeholders to accelerate projects
- Maintaining records of project management procedures and future reference
- Updating the department's credentials
- Ensure that project teams work according to project scope and timelines, and meet quality standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Postgraduate training in research, M&E, or other relevant fields is an added advantage.
- Good project management and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- A great listener with the ability to communicate with people of diverse discipline
- Strong team collaboration skills
Please send your application to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline-July 22, 2022;