- Bachelors Degree from recognised University.
- Masters in Business administration is an added advantage.
- O’ Level certificate with Atleast 5 credits including Basic Mathematics and English Language.
- 4 Years working experience in Relationship Management.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be proactive and solution driven.
- Good knowledge of the business.
- Attention to details, Supervisory skills and advisor skills.
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Bank products and services.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Credit and Marketing. Local Financial Regulations and retail banking.
- Design product offerings tailored to meet the needs of public sector in the country.
- Regular contacts with State Governors and other executives to push the Bank’s public sector business.
- Liaise with branches to provide support in specific areas. Support in pushing the Bank’s existing Public ajira Sector products( collections, payments, loans).
- Sell various bank products to the Public sector Staff.
- Participate in States’ projects financing deals and mobilize deposits from them.
- Collate and review monthly performance for Head Wholesale Bank.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates. All applications MUST be sent electronically through Email: email@example.com
Email subject line should read : RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – PUBLIC SECTOR, NOVEMBER 2022.
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 November 2022.