We are seeking to recruit an Audit Senior
EVK Certified Public Accountants ("the Firm") is a firm of professionals dedicated to providing high quality service to its clients in a wide range of services. We provide Auditing, Accounting, Taxation, Training, Corporate Finance and Management Advisory Services.
Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solver complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented person who will share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Summary of the role
A career in Audit at EVK will give you insights into the inner workings of companies and a broad business perspective that can open up countless opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our Audit process does more than assess financial information. It's designed to focus on the key areas of risk so that our clients can focus on managing their core business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities
- To obtain and present appropriate audit evidence, address the relevant audit objectives, and demonstrates its relevance to the rest of the audit.
- To assist in the planning and preparation of audit programs
- To collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately address risks.
- To document the result of the audit work in accordance with EVK Audit Methodology, regulatory requirements, and using applicable IT systems and tools.
- To identify audit differences, issues and escalating as appropriate.
- To prepare audit reports and discuss audit findings and recommendation with clients
- To demonstrate knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to allocated work.
- To review staff working papers during and after field work
- To attend and apply all audit and accounting training within the set deadlines.
- To coach staff effectively during fieldwork.
Qualification and experience requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and related field
- Fully qualified in any of the following professional qualifications -ACCA, CPA (T). Knowledge of best practice reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- At least 3+ years in public auditing and accounting, preferably with a recognized professional services audit firm.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations Familiarity with state financial laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical and report-writing skills
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org by sending application and detailed cover letter, the subject for application is "Application for Audit Senior". Deadline for applications 25 ajira January 2023.