SALES REPRESENTATIVE – POWER SYSTEMS
On behalf of our reputable client, HR WORLD LTD is looking for a Power System Sales Representative who will be responsible for achieving or exceeding agreed sales targets for the Company’s range of products.
- Study the market and analyze market possibilities.
- Gather information regarding the demand for the product, and reasons for the change and analyze customer needs.
- Determine potential and prospective customers.
- Participate in contract preparation, discussing terms and conditions of the supply, producing documentation, solving discrepancies, and analyzing documentation of the customer.
- Communicate with the customers getting information regarding their expectations and demands regarding the quality of products and after-sale service.
- Analyse possible reasons for customer complaints following the contracts. Participate in the ajira preparation of the responses.
- Keep regular contact with the customers, review the contract terms and dates, and prepare documentation for the contracts to be used.
- Produce obligatory reports within a set form and date to the Sales Manager of the Department.
- Keep close interaction with all other departments to support customers with all necessary technical information and after-sale service possibilities.
- Organise the computerized databases of the customers within the territory.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Specialist knowledge of the Generator range of products and its applications.
- 3-5 years experience in sales experience, preferably in industrial sales.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise in electric power and/or generators is preferred.
- Ability to engage with people and quickly be able to develop relationships with them at all levels.
- Good listening skills and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Able to adapt and be flexible.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st January 2023