Open Position: Human Resources Business Partner (1 position)
Office Location: Kilombero, Morogoro
Reports To: Human Resources Head
Date of advert: 23rd March 2023
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer). The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill above mentioned position at Kilombero.
The successful candidate will support the overall business aligned Human Resources ajira plans and provide Human Resources generalist services and expertise to business unit to enable business to meet it’s objectives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business unit leadership team to support an integrated short term HR plan to enable business performance, succession development and employee engagement.
- Oversee the adherence to the minimum standards across the employee life cycle.
- Facilitate effective analysis, sourcing, recruitment, assessment, development, engagement and retention of appropriate talent for today and the future for the business unit.
- Conduct analytics and recommendations to improve productivity and optimisation within the business unit.
- Work with Learning & Development to ensure effective competence development of critical skills.
- Support the effective localisation and diversity agenda within the business unit.
- Partner with managers, employees and union to support the development of a healthy industrial relations climate in line with the IR strategy, priorities and plan.
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances within the business unit.
- Drive Human Resources functional excellence in adherence to Illovo minimum standards.
- Ensure HR compliance to statutory, regulatory or policy requirements.
- Coach and upskill Managers and FLM’s to build their competence to own their people processes.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Business or Equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant experience with impressive, demonstrable track record of skills/experience gained within a similar position(s)
- In depth knowledge of industry practices & standards
- Leadership ability to influence others, especially third parties outside the formal organisational structure
Terms Of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please Click here to apply for the position on or before 5th April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.