HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER
HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Hotel General Manager who will be in charge of all daily hotel operations to guarantee that guests enjoy an outstanding experience.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and ajira refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
- At least 15 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Good Communication & PR Skills
- Good Exposure on operating softwares for Hospitality sector.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com before 02nd June 2023