SERVICE AND DRAINAGE ENGINEER- 2 POSITIONS
On behalf of our reputable client, HR World Ltd is looking for Service and Drainage Engineers who will be responsible for designing systems that move water or sewage from one place to another, as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Managing the design and implementation of drainage projects, including planning, designing, constructing, and maintaining drainage systems
- Reviewing and approving designs before construction begins
- Recommending new construction techniques to improve efficiency or reduce costs
- Conducting surveys of existing drainage conditions to determine what improvement measures are needed
- Providing estimates of cost and time required for each phase of the project based on current market rates
- Developing drainage systems that prevent flooding while protecting surrounding ajira environments from damage
- Performing fieldwork such as collecting data on soil composition, terrain features, and rainfall patterns
- Managing construction crews who build dams, roads, bridges, culverts, and other structures
- Preparing technical reports and presenting findings at public hearings
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and systems.
- Understanding of drainage design principles including foul, surface water, land drainage, and SuDS.
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
Interested candidates may send their CV's to email@example.com before 5th June 2023