- Carry out lubrication according to schedule and checklist. Check for any abnormalities in the machine during lubrication and report the same to the supervisor
- Housekeeping – Maintain cleanliness of lubricants and respective equipment
- Check the lubricants consumption pattern for each machine and report any unusual patterns. Ensure daily oil and grease consumption records; report any deviation and maintain records of used oil.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially in the areas of his/her responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with. Identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area as well as instilling environmental awareness culture in the same area.
- O-level and/or A-level education or its equivalent;
- Full Technician or NTA level 6 in Mechanical or Trade Test certification in fitter mechanics
2-3 years’ experience in lubrication of process operation machines.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic written and spoken English;
- Good in fault finding;
- Able to plan own activities;
- Fairy independent;
- Able to take and follow instructions and
- Good understanding of the maintenance requirement of mechanical equipment
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers an attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and ajira experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates as one document
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsible for machine lubrication in each shop on daily basis as per plan/schedule.
More Jobs From This Company