- Physical checking of the allocated area of plant and reporting of problems – ensure that problems are reported to the supervisor as required and perform regular checking of the allocated area to ensure efficiency.
- Cleaning of allocated area and clearing of blockages – ensure housekeeping and work out on all blockages.
- Collect samples as required – Ensure that samples are collected as instructed
- Take part in any job related to quarry activities – Work effectively and in a professional way.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially in areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instill environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- O-level and/or A-level education or its equivalent;
- Trade Test certificate in mechanical or electrical trade or equivalent.
1-year experience in cement manufacturing industry.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic written and spoken English;
- Basic knowledge in cement manufacturing;
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements and
- Good knowledge of safety procedures**.**
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers an attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to ajira Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates as one document
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsible for plant housekeeping, inspection works as well as various jobs related to quarry/plant activities.
More Jobs From This Company