Jubilee Insurance Company of Tanzania is a top ranking insurance company operating in Tanzania. The wish to recruit the following personnel for their head office in Dar es Salaam.
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
· This is a key senior management leadership position responsible for managing the financial function, statutory and regulatory reporting, set the finance agenda for the company in areas of financial reporting, set the finance agenda for the company in areas of financial reporting, internal controls, solvency, tax, IT, regulatory compliance and strategy.
· A high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
· Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
· Should possess sufficient capability for business communication, financial analysis &presentation
· Excellent computer skills with email, internet, word, excel, power point etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree and ACCA or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience is required. Insurance Industry experience preferred finance and banking industry experience will be given serious consideration.
· Exposure to an insurance industry is preferred although not a prerequisite
· Pro-active, self-driven with sound communication, interpersonal and networking skills desired
· Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
Only Tanzanian Nationals should apply. The ideal candidate should exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and professional ethics. The company offers competitive compensation package based on candidate’s experience and qualifications.More Jobs From This Company