Ensure achievement of sales objectives in this region and correct implementation of company strategy through effective coordination of sales and distribution to achieving above target revenue growth
- Attain sales objectives as per set targets.
- Attain distribution objectives for both Mobile and MFS KPIs as per set targets
- Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
- Ensure correct implementation of sales, distribution and marketing strategies.
- Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
- Actively seek innovative means of capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within the region.
- Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
- Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of airtime Dealers, MFS Super-Agents, wholesalers and sales supervisor by-product are met.
- Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
- Relationship management and business development including attending customer queries.
- Achieve Monthly gross activation, reload, revenue and MFS targets
- Ensure stock points are effectively utilized as per purchase targets set.
- Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators.
- Managing the distribution operative routine, policies, process, and procedures
- Management of agents and POS KPIs targets and provide administrative support
- Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
- Super dealers’ monthly target settings in conjunction with TM
- Market development as per the agreed number of KPI’s per site, ward, ajira and district (including POAs, POS, Wakalas, freelancers, TLs and any other channels that will be determined in the future)
- Maintain visibility and branding of all sales and activation channels in the assigned region
- Any other tasks assigned regarding the position
- Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales and distribution profitably and service delivery
- Back up responsibility for the functions of the position assigned in case of absence
- By extension supervise the activities of Super-Agents and Dealer sales teams in the market.
- Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.
- Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
- Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in sales management.
- University degree in marketing/ business administration or related areas.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
- Able to build relationships quickly.
This position is open to people: Local
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
More Jobs From This Company