Reports To: Workshop Manager
Position situated in: Dealership
This role description lists the main functions required to be performed by the employee. It is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all duties, tasks, and qualifications required of the employee. As such, this role description may be adapted locally to suit the markets structure and size.
Work to optimize the flow in the Service Delivery Process. Assure the process of receiving customers and vehicles in time and in an efficient way and support all aspects of service sales. Ensure high availability and consequently support additional sales at retail level for both parts and services. Strive towards a well-organized and professional
levels of customer services and relationships. Maintain customer contact to give feedback to your manager.
Essential Duties and Tasks
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, following defined and updated standards and guidelines.
Serving our customers with a positive, professional and polite attitude for the Service/Workshop Operations.
• Ordering of parts based on customers’ needs
• Pre-ordering parts when necessary
• Supporting ongoing as well as upcoming campaigns
• Reporting; keep track of operations, note and report any deviations
• Monitoring, analyzing statistics for parts handling (marketing, KPI) to secure an efficient stock level.
Ensuring a good flow of information from the receiving of the vehicle to handling of the invoice.
• Handling incoming goods, receive ajira and inspect all packages delivered, resolving any discrepancies against the order
• Pre-picking of parts; pick and deliver correct parts to customers and Workshop on time, arrange for delivery or pick up
• Shipping parts on time
• Administration and reporting; complete relevant and applicable documentation accurately, including invoices, payment, and other official forms
• Handling of returns, organize the return of cores packaging material, warranty and bought back goods
Assist After-sales Support with gathering and handling of customer feedback.
• Monitoring, analyzing statistics for parts handling (marketing, KPI) to secure an efficient stock level
• Invoicing and crediting over the counter sales
• Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service
a. Having product information and arguments available
b. Listen to what the customer needs rather than what he asks, advise the right parts to ensure their needs are met
Work accordant to standards, regulations, and requirements, comply with policies and procedures, completion of document’s and records and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness within the service department and customer areas.
• Attend and contribute to daily follow up meetings
• Take part in and contribute to SRS activities and continuous improvement work in the workshop
• Comply with Safety, Health and Environmental regulations and safe working practices
• Understand and work according to DOS to ensure uniform quality standards in all areas of the business
• Maintain and upkeep tools and equipment’s using checklist
• Make proposals to improve processes
Standards and Guidelines
Following global standards and guidelines, applicable. The person in the role is responsible to stay updated and following the latest available versions of these documents (preferably local standard and global at a minimum):
• Global Standard: Dedicated Customer Service
• Local Standard:
Desirable education and/or experience
High school education
Relevant work experience in automotive industry or related environment
Basic computer knowledge
More Jobs From This Company