RZM Financial Services is a professional firm of Accountants and Auditors registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) of Tanzania. We provide a wide ajira
range of services both in the public and private sectors within the country. RZM Financial Services is looking for Senior Accountant Advisory Officer who will be based in Zanzibar.
(i) Review of financial statements for compliance with relevant accounting standards;
(ii) Preparation of consolidated financial statements for clients;
(iii) Provide adhoc accounting advice to clients;
(iv) Internal control training and financial reporting training;
(v) Support client’s month- end and year-end close process;
(vi) preparation of clients financial/accounting manuals;
(vii) Preparation and or Review company’s management reports on monthly basis before submission to the clients;
(viii) Development and monitoring of clients’ accounting systems;
(ix) Review, evaluate, formulate and supervise implementation of clients’ Processes’ and Controls;
(x) Supervising and monitoring book- keeping activities for clients both on-site and off-site;
(xi) Providing guidance and advisory to clients in all maters related to Taxes both direct and indirect.
I. Review work of staff to ensure completeness, accuracy, and proper documentation.
II. Provide daily guidance and coaching to staff and help mentor, develop and evaluate them
III. Interact with clients to ensure that the information flow from the client to the team is efficient
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
Approx. 5 or more years’ experience in client accounting services type work is a must
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience in professional services (public accounting and or management consulting) is a must
Advanced User with Microsoft Office suite of products particularly Microsoft Excel,
Strong Experience/exposure to a variety of accounting platforms: QuickBooks, Tally, Pastel, MYOB both public and private Sectors.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team and develop business opportunities
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadline-driven
- Commitment to excellence, attention to detail, accountable and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of full-cycle accounting/finance processes: financial planning & analysis, month-end close, reconciliation, intercompany eliminations, consolidation, financial reporting, and Local Tax Compliance issues
- Knowledge of best practice policy, procedures and controls
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing processes and techniques
- Proven experience with IFRS
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Please send your cover letter, CV and all certificates in single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From This Company
Indicate your current salary and expected salary
Deadline for applications is 15th February 2020.