MBS is a consulting and project management ajira Company Limited that specializes in designing and implementing solutions to help businesses achieve their excellences in IT, Finance, Business and Supply Chain Management
Job Advert: Business Development Manager
MBS Co. Ltd. is seeking to employ an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help the company expand its clientele. As a manger, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective market penetration strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Starting up new offices from zero to hero with very limited resources
- Develop a business growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Flexibility in travelling to meet clients including across the border
- Develop KPIs through puts and set salaries for employees
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates business partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establish specialized market penetration strategy for construction and mining industries
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS suite
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Presentation skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Motivation for ales
- Selling to client’s needs and embracing client is a king
- A remarkable energy level
- Closing skills
- Territory management skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
This role reports to Operations Manager basing in Dar Es Salaam which will require frequent visits to other regions. This role has an attractive salary package with 28 days' annual leave for each year.
Applicants are invited to submit their CVs indicating the title in the subject matter via email to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Modernized Business Solutions Co. Ltd., has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety.
Modernized Business Solutions Company Limited – Experts in Business Consulting
We are simplifying it for your business!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: To learn more about MBS Co. Ltd visit: www.mbsolutions.co.tz
Submit your application before 16th February 2020
More Jobs From This Company