To provide level 2 support for Card Systems: ATM / POS ajira switch, HSM, Card Management system, Card Production systems, International Payment Schemes, Integration with Third Party systems, Incident & problems escalations and follow-up resolution of issues with vendors.
Number of Positions: 3
- Administration, configuration and maintenance of ATM /POS switch and card management system.
- Maintain card systems portfolio by monitoring the status and challenges of existing systems, on-going projects and future/prospective projects.
- Monitor / Support interfaces between CRDB Bank’s card systems and third party vendors.
- Provide enhancement and support for card management switch, e-transaction services/applications.
- Support Alternative Banking Channels and E-Fraud on card related transactions.
- Interact professionally with various departments.
- Liaise with Card production vendors for 2nd level support issues.
- Generate periodic E-channel reports.
- Liaise with Alternative Banking Channels unit on new card business requirements.
- Perform integrations with card management systems.
- Leading in implementation, testing and certification of the switch, International Card scheme, device certification i.e. ATM, POS.
- Participating with other duties and projects as assigned and deemed necessary to meet the business need.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field with ICT Service Management ITILv3 certifications.
- 3 Years experience in working in a banking IT environment.
- Experience in issue analysis and resolution.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced atmosphere.
- Experience in managing Backup / Recovery processes and Systems / Business Continuity.
- Be a team player that motivates and trains other team members.
- Knowledge on Oracle database management.
- Operating System: Working knowledge of MS Windows and UNIX (HP-UX, Linux) Operating Systems.
- Good understanding of network technologies.
- Knowledge of ATMs, POS and card production lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of Visa, MasterCard and Union Pay International technologies, operation and trends.
- Knowledge of card management systems, switches and HSM.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- ICT Service Management skills.
- Troubleshooting and ICT problem solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship skills.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Email: email@example.com
APPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From This Company