To ensure that services run efficiently without interruption and ensure timely service restoration from service incidents when service issues occur.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams and between the ICT Department and stakeholders (internal and external) with respect to service performance and availability. This includes Branches, Business units, Aggregators, MNOs, third-parties, who are linked to the Bank’s payment systems among others.
- Monitor Services, Applications, Servers, and Network Communication link nodes, ATMs, POS on the monitoring tools and are monitored adequately.
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day or evening/odd hours.
- Maintain and meet the demand and respond in a timely manner to network and service anomalies and outages.
- Working with flexibility in different shifts for the NOC operations and performance in an efficient and effective manner to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact.
- Monitor and Report daily, weekly and monthly critical system metrics including trends.
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist senior technical personnel to predict future issues or outages.
- Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures.
- Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.)
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Basic Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications (CCNA, MCITP, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a banking IT environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years of knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of ICT environment and broad experience using a variety of monitoring tools.
- Basic Knowledge of Banking/ Branch Operations.
- Excellence in interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills.
- Good level of business awareness and problem-solving.
- Courtesy and a customer-focused attitude.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & ajira Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Email: email@example.com
APPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From This Company