Position : HR Manager – StarTimes Tanzania
The position is responsible for the delivery of high-quality Human Resource management and services in all areas of HR functional excellence to all businesses and support functions at StarTimes Group.
The incumbent should be a consummate HR professional with the ability to articulate a clear Human Resources proposition and lead initiatives in the people space in partnership with the business. The incumbent will need to be a person of principle and integrity.
- Comply with URT labor law and payroll regulations
- Develop and implement country HR strategy in line with business strategy and Group priorities
- Embed Code of Conduct, Values and working culture:
- Deliver Human resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment, Training and developing, Talent Management, Coaching, performance Management and implementing organizational changes
- Implement and promote Organizational HR policies
- Implement Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and development, talent review
- Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget.
- Supports managements team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with company Compensation & Benefits expert
- Develop and monitor HR KPI’s in line with business needs: Manpower cost, turnover, training budget, training days, Talents metrics…
Required profile for job: HR Manager
- At least bachelor degree in HR
- HR professional background – 5 years minimum with 3 years at a senior level.
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, ajira recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management,
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the country.
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.
More Jobs From This Company
Send email before 26 July 2020 to email@example.com also firstname.lastname@example.org