Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in Tanzania operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer), is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result-oriented person to fill a vacancy of Finance Manager-Systems Support. The successful candidate will form part of the Senior Finance management team and will be responsible to ensure financial systems are robust enough to support business strategy.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Develop key processes within a system for all functional area by documenting procedures and work instructions.
- Evaluate existing financial systems to identify weaknesses and propose solutions.
- Ensure internal controls are embedded within financial systems in accordance with Group standard requirements.
- Develop financial modelling tools used for management in making decisions.
- Develop and deliver standard and customized end-user reports.
- Responsible for security access to the Finance systems and components.
- Maintenance of master file data for all financial systems.
- Develop functional requirement and technical specifications documents relating to financial systems.
- Coordinate with IT the upgrade, testing, and implementation of system modules.
- Identifying emerging technology that can be used by the company in strengthen its financial systems.
- Advising on best practices to be adopted by the company to strengthen and improve financial systems.
- Develop end user manuals trainings on systems use and improving efficiency.
- Act as a liaison for business improvement section, Group process Leads and operational Functional Heads.
- Ensure financial systems are up to date, data inputs and outputs are accurate to support preparation of financial statements.
Qualification and competencies required:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in finance, five of which must be at the senior level.
- Bachelor of Commerce or other equivalent degrees from a reputable institution.
- A holder of CPA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of ERP Programs and systems Integrations.
- Ability to mentor, train, and develop finance professionals.
- Analytical, structured, energetic, and organized with attention to detail.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing and/or commercial operating environment will be beneficial
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Able to build processes and lay foundations with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Willing and able to partner with a hands-on mentality and a self-starter.
- Positive attitude, an open mindset, and willing to learn.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate across various levels within the Group.
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate ajira with qualifications and experience.
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae which includes three referees with their contacts to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the Email subject “Finance Manager-System Support Application” before 05th August 2020.
The position is open to both internal and external candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
HUMAN RESOURCES HEAD
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 50,
More Jobs From This Company