Manage and Grow Vodacom M-Pesa Business across KPIs in the regions. While reporting to Regional EHOD and dotted line to EHOD- M-commerce Distribution operations to Lead and support M-Pesa partners and Customers by putting up a strategic onground commercial plan and see to its successful implementation. Coordinate with all stakeholders and project manage all M-Pesa ATL and BTL campaigns and foster M-Pesa footprint in order to maximize Customers Mobile money activities and grow M-Pesa Revenue Market Share. Effective M-Pesa partners’ management and Maintain close watch on market dynamics including competitor activities that affect M-Pesa business and recommend mitigations.
- Design and implement M-Pesa Regional commercial plan in line with Overall Vodacom M-Pesa Annual strategy to increase the width and depth of M-Pesa distribution, which would translate into increasing M-Pesa customers and revenues in relation to regional targets.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region including wakalas, super agents, aggregators, merchants.
- Ensure timely resolution of issues and management such as but not limited to float management, SIM replacements etc.
- Work to ensure M-Pesa Distributions and footprint is the largest in the country.
- Manage Coordinate and support distributors/dealers and other partners in the region whilst optimizing Distribution partners’ returns in terms of ROI and ensure mutually healthy returns.
- Information mining to facilitate M-Pesa performance ajira review and relevant action plan at the Region/Territory/town level and prepare weekly reports for management meetings.
- Develop and Execute approved, quarterly, and on-demand tactical plans to ensure M-Pesa Growth continuity despite market dynamics.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course.
- 3-5 years of varied experience in Mobile Money ~ 2years at a senior level.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and a sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
- Telecom analytical skills both local and regional.
- Mobile Money commercial analysis skills