Working with the M-Commerce Marketing Manager to deliver M-commerce revenue and customer KPIs through executing Marketing initiatives for M-Pesa consumers, Businesses, merchants and strategic partners. Work with all departments to ensure products and service delivery for new and existing customers and businesses in the M-Pesa portfolio by designing, managing, and executing the right mix of the go-to Market roadmap and strategy.
- Brief & manage development of communication elements/campaigns for M-Commerce campaigns, products, services, enhancements, events, partnerships and collateral.
- Oversee plans & execution of launch events and press conferences to deliver M-Commerce go to market for new products, campaigns or strategic partnerships.
Media & PR
- Design, execute, analyze and monitor media strategy and plans for various M-Pesa campaigns for ATL media, Digital media and OOH. Monitor media placements and compliance reports and track the Return on investment for all M-Pesa media executions in line with M-Pesa revenue, customer and brand KPIs.
- Manage surveys and insights for customers, market understanding for decision making.
- Keep track of all trends, innovations, events and market dynamics in the M-Commerce landscape to ensure the M-Pesa brand remains on edge.
- New channels to Market
- Manage go to Market relationships with strategic partners on the payments ecosystem as well as financial services in delivering the M-Pesa roadmap.
- POS planning, Production & deployment for products and campaigns with sales teams to achieve maximum visibility for the M-Pesa brand across Merchant outlets, agent outlets as well as the general public.
Simulation & training
- Oversee quality assurance, training and call center knowledge for new M-Commerce products and services
- Cross-functional executions
- Input to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services by working with business analysts and product managers to design and deliver M-Commerce systems, products and services to meet customers’ requirements.
- Work with MIS to track impact of all promotions, incentives
- Work with business development teams to design and track the performance of CVM initiatives for different products and promotions
- Work with Finance teams on end to end financial executions for M-Pesa rollouts. Purchase orders, GRNs, payments for all service providers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing/Sales and account management role.
- Relevant postgraduate diploma or degree, commercial focus preferred.
- Swahili & English (fluent)