Support M-Pesa Limited distribution channels and sales partners. The role requires to drive channels and partner’s productivity through design and manage promotions and campaign, performance management and engagement. The role requires working in conjunction with Product/business team, other departments, plan and perform the activities required to promote M-Pesa products and services in order to achieve the set targets.
Provide cross operational support to internal and external partners operating with M-Pesa Limited for Sales and distribution purpose
- Develop M-pesa Sales channel and partner’s promotions and campaigns, and manage them to achieve intended goals.
- Work together with IT and Business team, Brand and Marketing Communications, Customer Service and other departments to ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities and all Go to Market also manage all productivity of such activities.
- Manage all internal and external M-Pesa Limited partners to drive the initiatives from other departments (Business team) to boost the M-Pesa Usage and retention of all Agents.
- Manage Churn rate for M-Pesa Agents and Segmentation to boost Agents Support to grow M-Pesa revenue.
- Channel performance management
- Ensure Agents availability up to ward level and performing transactions Daily/Monthly.
- Design and manage M-Pesa Agent business and report the suspicions to compliance department on Monthly/weekly/Daily
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course.
- 1-3 years of varied experience in Mobile Money
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and a sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
- Telecom analytical skills both local and regional.
- Mobile Money commercial analysis skills