Mazars (Mazars Wiscon Associates) is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Tanzania is looking for candidates to fill following positions.
Position Title: Tax Manager
As part of our efforts to strengthen the Global Tax Service Line, Mazars is looking for an internationally minded Tax Manager, Reporting to the partners in charge of Tax and working closely with the other Global Tax offices, the ideal candidate will coordinate and follow up with all actions of the Tax Line projects. In more detail, the position will cover the following activities Tax Global Tax Service Line – Support the Global Tax leader with daily tasks & (strategic) projects.
- Support the Global Tax leader with daily tasks & (strategic) projects
- Be a central contact point for the Mazars Tax community and manage business requests
- Lead specific projects
- Work together with the Global Marketing Tax colleague on marketing projects
- Manage budgets – Work on other ad-hoc projects in relation to the Global Tax Service Line
- Ensure the achievement of quality tax work through the development and use of tax technical skills and business knowledge to resolve work issues effectively.
- Plan, perform and review straightforward tax compliance work
- Work on tax deliverables and ensure the timely completion of tax work
- Work closely and nurture ongoing relationships with clients
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns for larger and/or complex entities
- Manage all tax compliance
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation
- Resolve queries on tax issues from clients or the tax authority
- Tax dispute resolution where required
- Manage International taxation for clients
- Prepare tax updates and provide training
- Perform any other duties tax-related duties as assigned by the Firm
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in a medium / large practice environment on taxation management
- CPA or equivalent qualifications, strong academic background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or taxation discipline, tax law creditials would be an added advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong oral, presentation ajira and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mazars Office Apex Tower, Lugoda street Box 78999 Dar es Salam by 5 October 2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 5 October 2020.
More Jobs From This Company