Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Hose Technician to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering and Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to ajira achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Reporting to: Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
- Work Schedule: 5 Days Day Shift / 2 Days Day Off
- Duration: Permanent
- Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings
- Comply with Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines;
- To carry out assembly of hydraulic and industrial hose assemblies in line with company procedure
- Perform hose inspection on the machine
- Perform inspections and repair of lubrication system on machines
- Ensure project requirements are met within time allowed
- Ensuring that stock received from main warehouse is correct and recorded
- Ensuring that the site supervisor is aware of any stock requirements
- Work as part of the team with members of the workshop and other departments
- Responsible for Identifying, measuring, cutting and assembly of hydraulic hoses and fittings.
- Record all hose assemblies in hose register
- Record and apply a hose tag on all hose assemblies as prescribed
- Plan stock in advance and to manage stock to ensure that stock items are always available
- Submit on a daily basis a hose failure report as describe to the client as per procedure
- Installation and repair all greasing systems on machines and submit a detailed report
- To repair oil and grease pumps
- Ensure and maintain proper housekeeping at working area
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Ordinary secondary education
- Mechanical trade certificate – (FTC, IMTT & VETA)
- Valid Tanzanian driving license.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in Underground Operations as well as the mobile equipment
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine Health &Safety Act awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV - YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “HOSE TECHNICIAN “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 8th December 2020
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com
More Jobs From This Company