In a context of development and growth of his activity, Sagemcom is looking for a Project Manager. Under the Managing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing our rural electrification projects.
Your main missions will be organized as follows:
- Monitoring and tracking project progress to ensure high levels of operational efficiency, quality and cost effective management of resources.
- Identifying potential risks, constraints and dependencies over the course of the project and developing mitigation mechanisms to manage such issues effectively.
- Preparation of detailed project plans, activity wise, Identification of all major mile stones of the project and take effective steps to meet the fixed targets.
- Managing installation of all the electrical systems and overseeing electrical distribution system on site.
- Preparation of BOQ and further amendment of qty in liaison with Technical teams.
- Handling Quality inspection ajira and material verification as per standard.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (Client, Supplier, Subcontractor, Customs Clearance, Shipping agent, Revenue and tax authorities etc) for activities related to the project such as invoicing, progress reports, Shipments, imports, etc)
- Ensure projects are implemented with set budgets, schedule, quality
More Jobs From This Company
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (Preferably Electrical, Telecoms, Electronics, Civil)
- Added advantage – MBA or post graduate project management or business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in LV/ MV line construction and minigrid work.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Team player with great management skills and with a problem-solving aptitude