Manage and support Vodacom distribution partners and staff within the assigned region by planning and coordinating inter and extra-departmental activities in order to maximize sales revenues, grow market share, foster distributor effectiveness through ajira routine review meetings, manage company relationship with regional stakeholders to foster excellent corporate governance.
- Design and implement the regional plan in line with sales & distribution strategy to increase the width and depth of distribution, which would translate into connections and revenues.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region including site performance management, new sites market activations, and conducting retailer meets.
- Manage Coordinate and support distributors/dealers and other partners in the region whilst optimizing Distribution partners’ returns in terms of ROI and ensure mutually healthy returns.
- Information mining to facilitate review and action plan at the Territory/town level and prepare weekly reports for management meetings.
- Drive and ensure Consistency and Standardisation of Service Delivery by implementing approved Distributor operating manual and standards.
- Develop, Manage, Train and motivate staff assigned to the territory as well Distribution Partners.