Motorcycle Clerk shall be responsible to provide necessary assistance to complete the data entry for motorcycle maintenance, transportation and refrigeration equipment transfers. All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions which are essential, but are not listed below.
Purpose Provide clerical services that expedite and maintain repair and work orders and support monitor cycle fleet services staff to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and excellent customer service. A. Process completed repair orders in order to maintain filing system of completed orders. Provide clerical services that expedite and maintain repair and work orders and support motorcycle fleet services staff to ensure accuracy, efficiency and excellent ajira customer service.
- In charge of ground motorcycles in the assigned zone.
- Handling the logistics of motorcycle activities and requirements on program team.
- To check and make sure of motorcycle fueling on daily basis.
- Follow up on weekly fuel reports on motorcycle consumption.
- Follow up on service/repairs and make sure they are done per requirements.
- Process all documents required for maintenance of the motorcycle.
- Conduct weekly check of vehicles log books and physical inspection of motorcycles on damages.
- To make sure rules and regulations are followed on safety and procedures.
- Conducting route analysis and making efficiency recommendations to the head of department.
- Monitor motorcycles system on live movement on speed, location, and driving behavior.
- Oversee and act accordingly to alerts when there is an anomaly (e.g. over speeding, movement after hours, movement outside of geographic boundary etc.)
- Follow up on all issues regarding motorcycles including any incident and report to line of duty.
- Assist on administration issues.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Minimum Required Qualifications
More Jobs From This Company
- Diploma in Business Administration/logistics in transport management
- Experience in fleet supervision
- Class A, A2, B, D clean valid driving license
- Motorcycle mechanical knowledge (added advantage)
- Computer knowledge.