HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for an HR Manager to develop policy, direct, and coordinate human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
- Analyzes ajira wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plans.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system
- Identifies legal requirements &government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Recruits, interviews, tests, &selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans&conducts new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers benefits programs
- Prepares budget of HR operations.
- Bachelor's degree / Masters in Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com before 27 February 2021
More Jobs From This Company