Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania (AMBT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our operations, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our branches across the country as Branch Administrator & IT Support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current inventory records of computer hardware, software and related components and their status
- Documentation of problems, work activities, configuration data (system data) and maintaining of pc working knowledge
- Ensure and maintain internal I.T. security as it relates to restricted user access to network ajira files and folders, password complexity of user, general IT security guidelines
- Ensure that users are only accessing the bank infrastructure through their assigned devices / network links (no wireless, mobile or other connections not authorized by AMBT)
- Awareness of the Administration manual and use it as the guidance on daily activities
- Ensure awareness of functioning of Fire alarms, Motion detection and panic button and organize testing quarterly and make sure that branch staff are aware of the alarm systems and are ready to use/or react to them when needed
- Ensure re-order level in order to make sure that all items are available and services are not affected by lack of stock
- Administer CCTV through making sure that: 1.Images are of good quality 2. Can be retrieved on demand 3. Back-up for up to one year are available
- Ensure that documentation of all fixed asset in the branch and their exact locations
- Ensure that copies of all assets moving to/from her/his branch to be kept properly
- Ensure petty cash procedures are followed and keeps proper records for all petty cash usage
- Administer bill payments and proper usage of power i.e. no un-used lights and power points are left on closure of office
- Supervises and sees the servicing of A/C (quarterly), fire extinguisher and fumigation (twice a year) are done as required, and record are kept properly
- Keeps signs of exit doors and the staff are well aware of exist procedure during emergency. The key of the exit door should be placed such that staff can use it during emergency
- Ensure general up-keep and cleanliness of the bank and its premises; supervising day to day activities of cleaners, messengers and drivers and reports to Administration Manager any problems related to work performance
- Sets up new PCs, incorporates appropriate hardware and software into new systems, tests new hardware components and software applications
- Operating and maintaining desktop computer hardware and software of various computer systems (PC, printers and peripheral equipment)
- Assist in network maintenance and management for local and remote servers and provide support for PBX systems, devices, and applications
- Ensure continuity of banking operations
- Ensure proper monitoring of periodical IT reports within the department
- Installs, modifies and makes repairs to microcomputer hardware and software systems and provides technical assistance to end-users in the operation of hardware and software
Requirements and Baseline Skills
- Knowledge of Software Office 2007,2010,2013 (incl. outlook mail client), operating systems (e.g. Windows 2003,2008,2008 R2,2012), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer), and other Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of PC and server hardware (system with all peripheral equipment including but not limited to laptops, notebooks, and printers) with knowledge of common Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of PC networking (TCP/IP)
- Minimum two years’ experience in a directly related position
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- A good track of solving problems and providing solutions.
- Knowledge of bank security and health and safety matters
Kindly send your application letter, copies of academic certificates, and CV by email to email@example.com. The application letter should explain why you fit for this position.
The deadline for applying to this position is 02nd June, 2021.
More Jobs From This Company